A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - October 11
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1966 - October 11
1967 - October 11
1968 - October 11
|Kṛṣṇa is within yourself, within your heart, within my heart, within the atoms, everywhere. So if Christ thinks also like that, then there is no difference between Christ consciousness or Kṛṣṇa consciousness.|
1969 - October 11
|Regarding the picture of Lord Caitanya which is outside of your temple, this is not good. We should not place our worshipable Deities as statues in the open atmosphere.|
|Now as we are growing in magnitude we should managed things in such a nice way that there may not be any misunderstanding between one center and another. That is my request. Everything should be done on the basis of mutual agreement.|
1972 - October 11
|Mr. Nair has purposefully delayed with a motive to cheat us as he had done with some others in this connection.|
1973 - October 11
|Modern medical science, they see that the energy is coming from the heart, and as soon as the heart stops to work, it is said that the body is dead. So here also the same thing is confirmed.|
1974 - October 11
|These examples are given in the sastra. They are not exaggeration but actual fact. And we have to take it in good faith. Then we'll make advance in spiritual life.|
|The money is already there. There is no question of money, but everything must be done according to regular procedures.|
|Your report of the book distribution there is very encouraging. Make program to distribute our books all over the world. Our books are being appreciated by learned circles, so we should take advantage.|
|We must run the Society on cooperation. Whatever is done, is done. You are all experienced men, and I have confidence that everything can be corrected.|
|There is a great need for spreading Krishna Consciousness all over the world based on the Bhagavad gita As It Is. We have been successful in this attempt.|
|I am glad to learn that things are improving. You just maintain Vrindaban, and your duty is finished.|
1975 - October 11
1977 - October 11