A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - November 05
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1961 - November 05
|Handed over the manuscript of Shi Caitanya Mahaprabhu for printing in a three forms book on the occasion of Sri Srimat Sakhi Charan Das Babaji Maharaja's first disappearance ceremony.|
1966 - November 05
1967 - November 05
1968 - November 05
1969 - November 05
- Letter to Manager of The Bank of Baroda written from London
- Letter to Satsvarupa written from London
|Regarding BTG printing, I have already written to Brahmananda that this must be printed in our own press. So far as my books are concerned, I think there are materials for at least ten books which are ready for printing.|
1970 - November 05
|Your description of past incidents may be forgotten. We are not concerned with past misunderstandings; we are concerned only with progressive service to Krsna.|
1972 - November 05
|Never mind it takes little time to make progress, our process is slow but sure, and we are confident that if we continue in this way we shall go one day back to home, back to Godhead.|
|The programme is going on very nicely, and all the devotees are enlivened by our discourses daily in morning and evening in the Samadhi courtyard at Radha-Damodar temple.|
|That school is very, very important business, and the best man must be found out for taking charge there and developing it nicely, and if he sticks and works hard to build it up, that will please me very much.|
|Sannyasi simply means to do as I am doing, and sometimes I have to manage, sometimes cook, sometimes go to the bank, keep the money, write books, chant, preach in the class, keep accounts - sannyasi should be expert in every department.|
1973 - November 05
|They will have to come to this point gradually. They're disappointed. Life is not very pleasing. Politics life is not… Even Gandhi, such an exalted man, on the day he was killed, he was the same.|
1974 - November 05
1976 - November 05
1977 - November 05
|Prabhupāda: And you should pay for that.|
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: No problem.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Yes. Appreciate. There's no problem for that, Śrīla Prabhupāda.
|Prabhupāda: The Trust deed somebody may read.|
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Oh, yes. I can bring it just now.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: I can read it to you personally.
Prabhupāda: All right.