A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - March 07
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1966 - March 07
|Just like in your Christian religion you may not understand all the Biblical injunctions or you may not have the time, but you'll simply, if you follow the ideal life of Lord Jesus Christ, then you get the same result.|
1967 - March 07
|The Mayavada Philosophy has played havoc in spiritual understanding leading to Atheistic tendency. The interpretation that one has to be naked before the Lord is also mayavada philosophy.|
1968 - March 07
1970 - March 07
- Letter to Manager of First National City Bank written from Los Angeles
- Letter to Rupanuga written from Los Angeles
|I am glad to learn how the students are friendly toward the devotees although they are generally depressed and rebellious. So Krsna Consciousness is so nice that it can pacify even the most rebellious person because it appeals to the soul.|
|Whatever status of life we may accept, this principle of working for Krsna as a matter of our duty, without being attracted by the result - should be followed by us.|
1972 - March 07
1973 - March 07
|My plans are to go to Mayapur as soon as they have finished my quarters and to remain there until the 22nd.|
1974 - March 07
|Because Kṛṣṇa is the supreme, therefore He enjoys the superior energy. The Rādhā-Kṛṣṇa līlā is not material. One who understands Rādhā-Kṛṣṇa līlā as material, they are misled. Kṛṣṇa cannot enjoy anything material. He's supreme pleasure...|
|Lord Nityananda never took sannyasa. He was independent, like a brahmacari, and later he became married.|
1975 - March 07
1976 - March 07