A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - March 01
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1967 - March 01
1968 - March 01
- Letter to Manager of Punjab National Bank written from Los Angeles
- Letter to Sri Krishnaji written from Los Angeles
1972 - March 01
1973 - March 01
1974 - March 01
|The Bhagavad-gita is the A-B-C-D to entrance, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is the graduate study, and Sri-Caitanya-caritamrta is the postgraduate study of spiritual life.|
1975 - March 01
|If doctor is infected, then treatment will stop. Doctor is never infected. They have good precautions. Similarly, when you are engaged in sankirtana, maya cannot touch.|
1976 - March 01
|Prahlāda Mahārāja is Vaiṣṇava. He could understand that "Everything in this material world, even the possession of my father, will be finished. There is no doubt. So what is the use of possessing such thing which will be finished?"|
1977 - March 01
|Prabhupāda: How many GBCs are there? List of men?|
Rāmeśvara: Twenty-one with the addition of Svarūpa Dāmodara.
|They have spoiled India's culture. All these... Rabindranath Tagore. All misleaders. Caitanya Mahāprabhu is the real leader, and Kṛṣṇa.|