A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - April 30
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1966 - April 30
|My translation of the Srimad-Bhagavatam (published in three volumes first canto) is recognized by the Government of India both central and states education department.|
1969 - April 30
|This male-female question is everywhere. The only difference is that in spiritual world there is no need of sex life, or there is no impelling sex life, although there is attraction between man and woman.|
|You are very anxious to have engagement in Krishna's service, so my immediate best service for you is to help organize the sales promotion of my books. I have already got five books.|
|I am glad to learn of your policy of occupants in your building. If that house can develop into a students home, preaching our philosophy to the residents, it will be a great service.|
1970 - April 30
|Try to understand the philosophy very nicely, because you are going to preach. So many opposing elements will come. So you have to defend yourself.|
1971 - April 30
- Letter to Central Bank of India written from Bombay
- Letter to Gurudasa and Yamuna written from Bombay
- Letter to Manager of Central Bank of India written from Bombay
- Letter to Nayanabhirama written from Bombay
1972 - April 30
|There is no question of chance, there is no question of accident. Everything is working under subtle laws, under subtle direction of Krsna.|
1973 - April 30
1974 - April 30
1976 - April 30
1977 - April 30
|We have got very good scheme so that people from the world will come to see the Vedic idea of planetary system. This is the ambition. So you kindly help us.|