A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - April 21
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1968 - April 21
1969 - April 21
1970 - April 21
|I have just made arrangements for marble Deities to be made for our centers. They will be manufactured just to the standard of our London Deities.|
|As you have suggested, you may make any suitable arrangement and that is approved by me however you make it fit. The only thing is the artists must be always engaged fulltime in their painting work.|
1971 - April 21
|Today Gurudasa and his wife Yamuna are going there. You wanted some married couple. They are the best pair and if required they can remain in Delhi to organize things nicely.|
|We are more interested in distributing our books. Incense sales are clearly business only, but when we sell our books that means we push forward our movement. Of course they can both be done together.|
1972 - April 21
|I am so glad to learn that you have been such a great help to Paramesvari there in our Edmonton center. I can understand that you are a very sincere boy and are very eligible for going back to home, back to Godhead.|
1973 - April 21
|There is a verse that: "Sādhu is My heart, and I am also the sādhu's heart." The sādhu is always thinking of Kṛṣṇa and Kṛṣṇa is always thinking of His devotee, sādhu.|
1974 - April 21
|Your chart for reporting book and record distribution is approved by me, as from this chart I can quickly see how the centers are doing.|
|Sriman Ranajit Sene, is a life member of our Society. He is going to visit Europe and America, so he should be received in every center as a life member. If he wants to stay in the temple he should be given facility.|
1976 - April 21
|Kṛṣṇa is not cheater. The Kṛṣṇa's energy is so powerful that anyone who is a cheater, he will be cheated, that's all. Automatically. If you infect some disease, you'll have to suffer, automatically.|
|I am happy to know that you are appreciating our work amongst the academic community. This is very important work to gain the acceptance of the academic world. If scientific men and scholars accept, the more that is a great stride.|
|I have noticed how you are producing so many of our books now in the Spanish and Portuguese language. This is very good.|